Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Two Sentences You Never Want to Hear Used Together

1.) Mama, Presley finally went peepee in the potty!                 AND
2.) Penelope is standing in it!

Ruh roh!!  Party's over!!


Wait!!  You think it was me?!!


Do these eyes look like those of a baby that would do that???  Never mind the wet hair and nasty feet!!  If I could talk... I could explain both of them... really, I swear!! 

Boo. 
(Please excuse the crappy pictures... I didn't get to choose the lighting of the place she chose to "dive in")

EDITING TO ADD... EVEN MORE DISTRESSING, PRESLEY DID NOT GO PEEPEE IN THE POTTY.  TABOR FORGOT TO FLUSH. 
Boo.  Hiss.  Ick.  Bad. 

3 comments:

  1. Awh, horrible... but hilarious!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure the clean up was not fun but it is so funny! And I love the expressions on Penelope's face, hilarious!

    ReplyDelete