Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Combo pack of trouble

This past week we went over to my mother's for dinner.  There is a checklist of things that have to be moved/locked/shut/blocked when we get over there.  We walk in and immediately go and lock the bathrooms, move the crystal, block the stairs, shut my mother's bedroom door, move all flowers and vases, and then go to the study and get the toys out and lock it too. 

Apparently we should have started at the study because when we went in to get the toys and found this:

And this:
 What?  Isn't reading a good thing??

Look at all of these words!!
 And then when WE went to putting the books back on the shelf... they ran off to find something else to do.  Which is when we found them doing this:
 And This:
And Finally This:



It really is a wonder that they are still alive!!  They are a combo pack of micheviousness and danger.  What ever will we do when they are teenagers??  Dare I ask??

3 comments:

  1. Haha... they are some crazy girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bourbon is the answer for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, after all, they are only books. And maybe they will turn out to be great readers! My poor house.............but I wouldn't have it any other way. I love all my grandbabies!! And their parents!!!

    ReplyDelete