Thursday, July 7, 2011

4TH of July slideshow... and random comments on editing programs

I found photo editing!!  Hence, the odd looking 4th of July Picutres below,  lol.  I had waaaay more fun playing with them then I should have.  Not sure how to use the photo editing fully, yet...  but I loved messing around with it.  If you have not found photo editing, I highly suggest trying it out!  Too much fun!!  I edited a child right out of a picture!!  Who knew??  I removed a leg by covering it in grass from next to the leg and added cloudy looking stuff on the edges!  SPIFFY!!  Im not sure anyone really wants pictures that look like they have clouds on the edges... but I CAN DO IT!!  Kind of intoxicating, I must say!!  I did learn that wrinkle removal can be depressing... when you realize the difference between what you look like and what you used to look like.  Nearly became suicidal at that particular finding... bleah!!

BUT!!  Be undeterred!!  There are color and dotted effects and fireworks and very dapper red white and blue top hats that you can add... to anyone who happens to be in the picture!!  What more can an adult human want??  Now that we get the back end of Christmas and birthdays are about nothing more then getting us a year closer to the grave with ever more sun spots, wrinkles and sagging skin (AND BEHINDS!  WHAT IS THAT ABOUT?!!  My behind is just a few birthdays from resting on the back of my knees, but I digress)....we can at last erase the sagging with this spiffy eraser looking tool, remove the wrinkles, add brighter eyes and a skinnier waist!!  Im sure you could even enlarge your boobs... or whatever area you are concerned with making bigger!!  Ureka!!  There is a God.  He is good!!  (Oh! ...and so is photo editing)



3 comments:

  1. these are fabulous! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!!!! Can you get in trouble for squeezing children too much?!?!? The girls looks precious Rebecca...and Tabor looks like a proper big brother...how fun! Thank you for sharing your children with me! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. If these photos are to be believed, your children get along all the time and always frolic in sunny meadows. I want THAT childhood.
    Where are the tantrums and tears and skinned elbows? Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete