Friday, October 28, 2011

Vegas and a plea for company... AND FOOTBALL!

So... after my post about how Rusty was going to Vegas and leaving me behind... he made me eat my words when he surprised me with tickets to go too. 

Hate it when that happens. 

Nothing says, "stop being a bit**" quite like being forced to eat your words... especially when they appear on a blog! 

Of course, he is still going to be there 2 nights without me, so I wasn't entirely out of line... but I am going with him for the weekend.  He is making an attempt at keeping crazy from being crazy.  Im touched. 

I am also, VERY excited!  I have always wanted to experience the enigma.  We are going to Le Rev and plan to eat our way through the restaurants.  ::white girl is so excited she is doing the cabbage patch::


SO!  Back to my origional post... I am going to be all alone Monday and Tuesday night!  I need to be played with!!  Any volunteers?!!  Not this Monday and Tuesday but next Monday and Tuesday.  ANYONE?!!

I bore easily and 2 nights alone is 2 too long!  Help!! 

In other, unrelated news, we are in play-off season.  Tabor's first playoff game is this weekend!!  Soooo excited.  He ended the season in a three-way tie for first place.  Tabor has done so well this season.  I am a proud mama.  Last night, he got hit in the nose.  Blood was going everywhere... and he wiped it off, rinsed his mouth out, and went right back in!  He is a tough little guy.  Last week, after a day with a 102 fever... we told him we would let him stay home from school on friday if he would go to football practice sick, and play tough.  Worked like a charm.  We may have our priorities out of whack, lol.  Of course, football is very important!  He really has done so well!!  I love watching my little boy play!!!  Makes my heart swell!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    My name is Jenna and I came across your site, through your caringbridge site, well Taber's anyways. Taber is an inspirational hero, and a smilen champ. I am so happy to hear he is doing well in football, good for him. I hope you enjoy ur trip to Vegas.
    I was born with a rare life threatening disease, and love it when people sign my guestbook. http://www.miraclechamp.webs.com

    ReplyDelete